Saturday, April 3, 2010

Memories of him...

Well its been a month i think that i broke up with my boyfriend...
Its been so hard to forget..
Until this day i still cant really forget him...
He is my very first guy that i truly love...
I was cleaning my room when i found some pictures of me and him..
And others memories..


The cake i decorated while thinking of him...


After a presentation at school...




Went out during New years countdown...


A picture my friend snap of us.


The words of how i feel for him...


The first picture we took together..


His relaxing looks


Pictures...


The pillow was also a present from him...
I miss him so much..

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete