Friday, October 2, 2009

Mooncake Festival In MIB

We had a mooncake festival at my college.

Took a lot of pictures...i'm kinda too tired to write much bout it...mostly the pictures are me and my friends...


Me and Bibi Mix dis pic i think we kinda look alike~ xD

this is the lantern our group made~ it turned out to be a penguin...does it look like 1 to all of u? we were lucky it got first place~ lolx pls comment bout it.


took some pictures from the left is strawberry, me and my group leader sinnee

strawberry and simon our senior~

simon cuting the box to make the lantern

simon and a ghost behind him o.O scary!

sinnee our group leader

we played at the carpark~ and this is wat we get for playing there. a dirty leg hahaha

ashton chin hahah a funny guy in bst16

me and lynn after the game.. enjoying our fruit~ hehe

wow look at peter he is immitating a hamster cute-nya~ hahahha!

simon, sharon and lynn

o.O they look like a couple rite?? hahaha wearing the same colour outfit too~ i'm wondering wat is their relationship? lolx jz joking

me and simon ^^

the players before starting the game...
i duno wat the game's tittle is..sry...

Dis group is from my side of the table

and dis is the other side out enemy~ muahaha jk

me and chuan yau

me and janice

kevin our presidant

group picture of juniors only...got some seniors but mostly juniors

sarah and vice monitor erlene

christina and erlene

sarah and me

khoo (ah gong = grandpa) and me hehhee

christina my housemate and me hehe

amanda and mei yee

goldfish and me~ HAHA

me and robert my senior

me and bak kut teh~ hahah love to bully him~

wen chin and me

strawberry and ashton gaying around...

amanda and me

group picture with me in dis time haha xD

sarah, christina, me and lynn and janice hiding behind me

christina, janice, me and lynn

me and peter pan~ hahahha

lynn~!! and me~!!

me and the funny ah may~

me and my group geh strawberry

lets kiss ~ xD
me and my lao gong sharon~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment