Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kitty post again (^.^)v

Hmm seems like dis few days oso post bout cats.. haha

Well it includes dis post too~

Dis few days I kinda feel like having a pet cat.. haha

OK continue with my post...

Yesterday went to dinner with my housemate.

Was eating and we saw quite some cats wondering around..

The picture below is 1 of the cats..

playful lil thing hehe

It was so active.

cant stop jumping around...

So i took out my key and put it near the cat...

At first the cat doesn't want to come near but eventually it did. hooray~


Here are some pictures i asked my fren to take for me


1. Staring at the keys..



2. start to hit the keys



3. i went nearer to the cat


4. its getting more crazier~ haha



5. lastly played with my hands


Well i was kinda scared to touch it with my hands.. cuz i was scared it will scratch and bite me like a cat did to me last time...


so i tried touching it with my hands.

it used its paw to hit me but luckily it kept its claws to herself~ haha lucky me~

it did bite but i was not painful cuz it din really bite me it was jz letteng me put my finger in its mouth~ ^^ cute


Feel like kidnaping it back~ aww....but i cant have it as a pet... sad.. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment