Monday, June 15, 2009

watch movie with my bro and his friends


Yesterday i went out with my brother who just came back from Hong Kong. That day we were watching 2 movies. The first movie is <> and . Before the movie my brother, his friends and I went for lunch. We ate sushi and it taste awesome!!! Hahaha i was so full. We ordered like almost 10 dishes. When we finished our lunch we noticed that we are soo~~ late the movie was starting soon. We rushed to the cinema luckily we made it there.






<Drag Me To Hell>


This movie is scary for me but my brother and his friends don't think so. They were laughing while others are screaming the lung out of themselves!! lolx




<Blood The Last Vampire>



This movie is not that nice though...I think i prefer drag me to hell better. Firstly the animation was not that good...the vampire looks fake rather then a real thing.



Well thats all for now ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment