Sunday, June 21, 2009

Today is a boring day

Recently i'm into taylor's songs.
I listen to it day and night.
Lalalala hahahaha.
I might not be her biggest fan but i love her song very much.
Even my friend was freaking annoyed by it.
Hahaha






Its a boring day...I'm downloading taylor's song all day~
I'm blogging all day~
And now I have a serious headache because i was facing the computer the whole day without stopping!




(blogging)

(me)


Miss my boyfriend so damn much but he don't give a damn about me.
I have not seen him for the past 2 weeks and more and its driving me crazy~!
He have not called, sms, ar even chat with me in msn in these 2 weeks!!
Curse him!!!!!!
Yesterday was like hell, i was listening to taylor's song while thinking of him.
And guess what happen??
I freaking CRIED!!!
I just cried and cried while my friend was comforting me.
I cried until I fell asleep.


Curse the group presentation!!!
ARG!!!!!


I'm bored until I'm eating baby biscuits.
I DO MEAN BISCUITS FOR BABIES!!!

(the biscuit i ate)

Hahahahahha I'm crazy I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment