Monday, September 7, 2009

~hungry kitty~

I went for my breakfast with my bro and sis dis morning.
I had roti canai and a cup of milo ice.
There was a pregnant cat at the place where we were sitting.
At first it did not take any notice of us, cuz she was relaxing.
Her tummy is too heavy for it i guess.
Her tummy was so huge~! hahaha
When our food arrived dats when she started to stare at us with her huge innocent eyes.
It kinda look like dis...


I cant take it anymore, so i toss her some roti i had...
Wow she ate it and wanted more and she started meowing.
My sis started worrying cuz she was worried the cat would jump on the chair...
Luckily the cat jz sit there meowing..
The unlucky part for my sis is dat the cat rub her body against my sis's leg.
Dat kinda freak her out.
She almost scream out loud~!! hahahahahah!!!
Here are some pictuces of the cat staring at my sis.
Cuz i finished my roti canai..
hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment